08 Mar Love story questions / save the date film
HOW FUN IS THIS! It’s probably the one time in your life where a story will be 100% about you and your fiance. Here are the typical questions that are asked. I suggest you copy and paste it to a Google Doc and answer each one. Practice and work with your partner on how you’ll answer them and really take a few days to think about these questions. It’s’ YOUR film! But it will take a little work. Actors don’t just show up on set without a lot of practice. Please answer and practice answering these questions in front of a mirror. The more you say it out loud to yourself the more natural you’ll seem on camera.
- How did you meet?
- What did you first think of your partner?
- How did you start dating?
- What did you do for your first date?
- How did you know that your partner was the right one for you?
- Tell me three things you love about your partner.
- What made you two decide to officially tie the knot?
- How did your family and friends react to the news?
- What are some of your partner’s quirks? What are things about your partner that drives you a little crazy — things that only you could love.
- How did the proposal happen?
- What have you learned from your fiance?
- What is the biggest challenge the two of you have faced together?
- What is the sweetest/funniest/most romantic thing your fiance has ever done for you?
- What would life we without her / him?
- Name three memorable experiences you’ve been through together as a couple.
- How would you describe the dynamic of your relationship? How would others describe it?
- What values are important to you as a couple?
- If you were looking back at this video in twenty years, what would you want to remember about your life right now
- Where do you see yourselves in five years? What are you most looking forward to in your future as a couple?
Then some that are a little more fun. These would be a lot more fun to answer separately from each other and bring it to filming, natural reactions are always fun!
- Who is really going to be in charge of the finances?
- When there is an argument, who usually starts it?
- When there is an argument, who is usually right?
- When there is an argument, who usually say’s sorry first?
- How many kids will you have?
- Who’s the pushover when it comes to kids?
- What part of “husband/partner” training are you still working on?
- Where do you see each other 20 years from now? 40 years?